List Of Documents for Salaried Borrowers
The following documents are required to be submitted by the borrower at the time of submitting his application: -
- Loan Application form duly filled and signed by the borrower and co-borrower (where applicable).
- Latest salary slip in original.
- Employment certificate on the letterhead of the borrower's employer.
- Xerox copy of the first and last page of the ration card.
- Xerox copy of the first and balance page of Bank Pass Book.
- Xerox copies of Rent Receipt and Electricity Bill, if applicable.
- Xerox copy of the LIC policy along with a copy of the latest premium receipt.
- Xerox Copies of various investments of the borrower.
- Proof of educational qualification
- Proof of age.
- Previous experiences certificate wherever applicable.
- Xerox copy of the agreement of the property if the property is already selected and agreement is entered into.
- Xerox copies of the own contribution receipts, wherever applicable.
- In case of borrowers whose salary is taxable, the companies generally call for the 3 years form 16 for tax deducted at source by the employer
List Of Documents for Self Employed Borrowers
- A brief introduction of Business/Profession.
- The Profit and Loss Statement and the Balance Sheet for the past 3 years duly certified by a Chartered Accountant.
- The Income Tax returns for the past 3 years.
- The Registration Certificate under Shop and Establishment Act and Factories Act.
- The Copies of certificate of membership of any club or association etc.
- Registration Certificate for deduction of Profession tax.
- Certificate of practice if applicable.
- Acknowledged copy of Letter of Authority addressed to the bank for obtained Confidential Credit Report.
- Bank's Loan Sanction Letter if applicable.
- All the documents submitted in Xerox should be duly attested. Xerox copies of returns should be duly attested by a Chartered Accountant.